We are qualified mediators with the Alternative Dispute Resolution Institute of Canada. Using the mutual gains approach, including joint fact-finding and other powerful collaboration tools, we help parties to bridge differences, better navigating through disputes and conflicts.
We specialize in sustainable development, natural resource challenges, public policy and company-community engagement. We aim to help parties address public disputes more constructively, improving relationships and building trust.
Our mediators work with parties to:
- Act as an objective third party that all actors can talk to
- Design and facilitate a process that all parties help to shape
- Use joint fact finding to foster shared understanding of facts and technical information, and support learning
- Use shared understanding of facts to generate new options for moving forward
- Develop respectful relationships
- Craft clear agreements that include implementation and follow through