We carry out research and participatory evaluation on range of dispute resolution, public issue and consensus building topics. Using our approach, the parties themselves determine key questions that are facing their organization or community. For example, we have worked with clients to address questions like:
- How can we use company-community dispute resolution approaches to address challenges we face in our region?
- How do we know when we are making progress towards preventing and resolving disputes, and building consensus? Are we meeting our goals?
- Is the dispute resolution or peace building program we’ve developed working?
Methods we use to interact with parties on a research or evaluation question:
- Web-based surveys
- Key informant interviews with the parties
- Interactive & activity based focus groups
- Document reviews, including technical documents
- Case study analysis
- Storytelling approaches
Research and Evaluation deliverables that we have provided for clients include:
- Reports – plain language and academic
- Graphs, tables and charts
- PowerPoint presentations
- In person presentations or lectures
- Case studies